What we collect and storeWhile you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Form Fields Data: Forms Fields data includes the available field types when creating a form. We’ll use this to, for example, collect informations like Name, Email and other available fields.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like geolocating users and reducing fraudulent activities.
- Transaction Details: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, provide subscription packs, and keep track of your payment details for subscription packs!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including transaction details and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our form offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Or any other service the built form was created to comply with and it’s necessary information
Who on our team has accessMembers of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Editors can access:
- Form submission information and other details related to it
- Customer information like your name, email and address information.
What we share with othersWe share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —