NOVEL CORONA VIRUS – How to protect Yourself
NOVEL CORONA VIRUS GLOBAL STATUS
Novel corona virus is a dangerous name and protection from novel corona virus is very important to live. According to WHO current novel corona virus affected status:
Novel corona virus – How to protect yourself?
As we know, no vaccine or supplements has not been established against Corona virus (COVID-19). So, in the present situation how to protect yourself from corona virus? Yes, please read the article carefully.
- Stay home & do not get outside without any emergency. If you must have to go outside then use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). Proper Mask is a very important part here. Somebody stated that “the size of COVID-19 is big and a normal cloth mask is enough” . It’s totally wrong. Please use a surgical mask or N95 mask. Then hand Gloves, it is also very important. Use surgical hand gloves but be sure that no germ can get inside through the gap. Cover your
- Safety Inside Home:
- Wash hands and mouth frequently especially before touching foods or mouth.
- Cover with elbow or tissue while sneezing. Throw the tissue in a closed vessel.
- Vegetables or other raw foods (disposable) should wash thoroughly in tap or running water. Other canned goods should wash or use disinfectant spray by Bleaching powder / Soap and use hot water with soap (not with bleaching powder).
- Wash your feet very carefully because the virus can fall on the floor and you may get in touch of it.
- Clean your floor and other regular used goods regularly.
- Be aware before and after touching something and wash thoroughly with soap and water. You may use hand sanitizer (including 75% ethanol).
- Enhance your body immune system
To enhance your body immune system you must have to follow some rules.
- Get proper sleep
Inadequate or poor quality sleep is linked to a higher susceptibility to sickness. Body immune system works well during 10:00pm to 02:00 AM (some says 03:00am). So everybody should maintain proper sleep.
For Adult: 7 hours
For Teen: 8-10 Hours
For Children: 14 hours.
- Foods that helps in boosting your Immune System:
Citrus fruits contain Vitamin C which helps in building your immune system. Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells. These are key to fighting infections.
Popular citrus fruits are: Grapefruit, oranges, tangerines, lemons, limes, Clementines
Red bell peppers
It also contains Vitamin C. Besides boosting your immune system, vitamin C may help maintain healthy skin. Beta carotene helps keep your eyes and skin healthy.
Broccoli contains vitamins A, C, and E, as well as many other antioxidants and fiber, broccoli is one of the healthiest vegetables you can put into your daily menu.
It adds a little zing to food and it’s a must-have for your health. It also help lower blood pressure and slow down hardening of the arteries. Garlic’s immune-boosting properties seem to come from a heavy concentration of sulfur-containing compounds, such as allicin.
It helps in decreasing inflammation, which can help reduce a sore throat and other inflammatory illnesses. Ginger may also help decrease nausea. It may help decrease chronic pain and may possess cholesterol-lowering properties.
It contains a rich amount of Vitamin C. It contains numerous antioxidants and beta carotene, which may increase the infection-fighting ability of our immune systems.
Yogurt is a great source of vitamin D, so try to select brands fortified with vitamin D. Vitamin D helps regulate the immune system and is thought to boost our body’s natural defenses against diseases.
Almonds contains Vitamin C & Vitamin E. A half-cup serving, which is about 46 whole, shelled almonds, provides nearly 100 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin E.
Papaya contains a lot of Vitamin C & Vitamin B. One can find 224 % of the daily recommended amount of vitamin C in a single papaya. Papayas also have a digestive enzyme called papain that has anti-inflammatory effects. Papayas have decent amounts of potassium, B vitamins, and folate, all of which are beneficial to your overall health.
Poultry, such as chicken and turkey, is high in vitamin B-6. About 3 ounces of light turkey or chicken meat contains 40 to 50 percent of your daily recommended amount of B-6.
It plays an important role in the formation of new and healthy red blood cells. Stock or broth made by boiling chicken bones contains gelatin, mitochondrion, and other nutrients helpful for gut healing and immunity.
Sunflower seeds are full of nutrients, including phosphorus (P), Magnesium (Mg), and vitamin B-6. They’re also incredibly high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant.
Vitamin E is important in regulating and maintaining immune system function. Other foods with high amounts of vitamin E include avocados and dark leafy greens.
- Limit in adding sugars
Refined carbs may contribute disproportionately to overweight and obesity. You should take to limit your sugar intake to less than 5% of your daily calories. This equals about 2 tablespoons (25 grams) of sugar for someone on a 2,000-calorie diet.
- Regular Exercise:
Exercise is a very good immune system booster. It keeps you healthy. You should do breathing exercise, running, and yoga regularly. If you keep exercising regularly, viruses can not affect you.
- Stay hydrated
Hydration doesn’t necessarily protect you from germs and viruses, but preventing dehydration is important to your overall health. Dehydration can cause headaches and hinder your physical performance, focus, mood, digestion, and heart and kidney function. These complications can increase your susceptibility to illness. To prevent dehydration, you should drink enough fluid daily to make your urine pale yellow. Water is recommended because it’s free of calories, additives, and sugar. While tea and juice are also hydrating, it’s best to limit your intake of fruit juice and sweetened tea because of their high sugar contents
- Control your stress levels
Relieving stress and anxiety is key to immune health. long-term stress promotes inflammation, as well as imbalances in immune cell function. You can reduce your stress by meditation, exercise, journal, yoga, and other mindfulness practices.
Stay safe from Novel corona virus:
To stay safe from Novel corona virus ( COVID-19 ) you must have to follow rules and maintain a proper diet. Do not try to stay long term in an empty stomach. Stay clean and keep away from social crowds.
To prevent the spread of Novel corona virus (Covid – 19):
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- If you have a fever, a cough, and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention. Call in advance.
- Follow the directions of your local health authority.
You may also have interest on –