BTRC Job Circular July 2020
BTRC (Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission )has published new job circular at 06 July 2020 against vacant position. This govt job circular also available in www.skyzone2.com and our www.lookingx.com website. You can download the main job circular and apply online from our website. Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) was formed on 31st January of 2002, under the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Act 2001.
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) an independent Regulatory Commission established under the Bangladesh Telecommunication Act, 2001, (Act no18 of 2001) published by the parliament in the Bangladesh Gazette extraordinary in new on April 16, 2001. BTRC started his journey from 31st January 2002 to conduct the activities of the said act. With a initiation of its activates, necessary authority, responsibilities and related concern of the ministry of posts and Telecommunications were vested on to BTRC.
According to the Telecommunication act, the Commission is assigned with various responsibilities. Out of those, establishing, operating, regulating, maintaining telecommunication establishments and providing various telecom services in the country are the major ones. Besides, fixing charges on the subscribers, ensuring the services for the subscribers and to ensure people’s right are also tasks of BTRC. The social and economic behaviourial pattern of the telecom service providers are also monitored by the BTRC to ensure that the users are not subjected to harassment and not indifferent in nature.
You have a very good news, recently the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) is seeking new man power for their various positions. If you are interested, no doubt it’s a good one. So, let’s check the Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) Job Circular 2020 . Apply Now!!
BTRC Job Circular July 2020 AT A GLANCE
♦ Job Type: Bd Govt Job
♦ Application Type: Apply Now
♦ Application Published: 8 July 2020
♦ Application Deadline: 12 August 2020
♦ Total Vacancy: 47
♦ Vacant Posts:
- Assistant Director (Technical)
- Assistant Director (Money, accounts and revenue)
- Assistant Director (Law)
- Deputy Assistant Director (Technical)
- Private Secretary
- Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Car Driver
Download BTRC Job Circular July 2020
Download Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) original job circular July 2020 from below “Download” button.
Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) Job Circular July 2020
Download Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) Job Circular July 2020.
BTRC Job Circular July 2020
All recent govt job circular 2020 will be available in our website. Put your eyes on all govt job circular 2020. Private job circular 2020 also available here. You have a good news that we are starting jobs test bd very soon. It will be very helpful to you for bd govt job preparation. So stay with us.
Some informations about BTRC:
The current chairman of BTRC is Md. Jahurul Haque, Vice Chairman is Subrata Roy Maitra
and commissioner is Md. Aminul Hassan.
Regulation of BTRC:
Finance, Accounts & Revenue Section
Legal and Licensing Division
Engineering and Operations Division
Systems and Services Division
Enforcement and Inspection Section
The Act has delineated its objectives as follows:
– To encourage the orderly development of Telecommunication System that enhance and strengthens the social and economic welfare of Bangladesh ;
– To ensure in keeping with the prevalent Social and economic realities of Bangladesh, access to reliable, reasonably price and modern Telecommunication services and internet. Services for the greatest number of people as far as practicable;
– To ensure the efficiency of the national Telecommunication System and it capability to complete in both the national and international spheres;
– To prevent and abolish discrimination in providing telecommunication services, to progressively effect reliance and competitive and market oriented system and in keeping with these objectives to ensure effective control of the Commission;
– To encourage the introduction of new services and to create a favorable atmosphere for the local and foreign investors who intend to invest in the Telecommunication Sector of Bangladesh.
To know more about BTRC Please CLICK HERE.